Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh yea, other teams

So living in Chicago, I can't help but catch the buzz about the round two start to the NHL playoffs tonight at 8 between the Hawks and the Canucks.
I wish them well, I would like the team of the city I live in to do well, even though I claim to hate them most of the year (to rile up my native Chicagoan friends).
Anyone who takes down Roberto Luango, is a friend in my book. that fool is straight rediculous.
So good luck to the hawks tonight, maybe their series will be as much of an emotional roller coaster as the blues series was....oh but with a Canadian team out in the end. sigh.

And I still think professional basket ball is dumb, but I guess go Bulls. They might just push their series with the Celtics to game 7. My friend is at the game downtown now... apparently I should be jealous. Maybe NBA ball is passable in playoff season. eh, not really interested enough to watch and see.

And on the upside, the Cubs are sucking it hard already...makes my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment