Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Only the beginning

So while the blues took a hard first game of the first round loss tonight, they were able to hold the Canucks pretty well. I was sure watching the beginning of the second period that we were just getting frustrated and the Vancouver team would increase the lead. As luck would have it, I left the streaming live video of the game online to continue watching it at a bar- and my little brother texted me in triumph over Boyes' goal. Maybe I should stop watching the games? I feel a like I may be jinxing them, and that my rooting power is better focused when I visualize the game and the players. haha, I don't know about giving up playoff hockey though.
It was only the beginning, game one of the seven game series, so rally your troops. support the Blues, enjoy the games, and check out Show Me Lakes! A site created by a man of genius. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment